Lectures by renowned university professors and scientists engaging in cutting-edge research
In-depth discussions about leadership, cultural differences, and issues facing the new generation. Share your thoughts, dreams and ambtions and be part of a global community!
Summer School 2017 Program Application Guideline
|Dates||July 30, 2017(Sun) to August 9, 2017(Wed)|
|Venue||(First half) Ritsumeikan University, Biwako-kusatsu Campus
(Second half) Some facilities in Tokyo and Chiba
|Accommodation||(First half) Ritsumeikan University, Epock21
(Second half) Tokyo University of Science, Noda seminar house
|Requirments||- Applicant must be of 15 - 17 years of age, and must not be graduating by August 2017
- A strong foundation in English
- Able to get to the venue on their own expense
- Must be in good physical and mental condition
- All applicants are examined during applicant screening
- Must be enthusiastic, initiative, and be able to work both independently or in cooperation with other students
|Program Cost||250,000yen (Class Programs 120,000yen / Food, Accommodation, and Insurance 100,000yen / local transportation during summer school 30,000yen )|
|Scholarship||All expense 250,000yen (Excluding Transportation to/from the venue from/to your place)
- Examined applicant screening and online-interview
|First term : 30th April, 2017
Second term : 30th June, 2017
1) Scholarships are not availavle during the second term.
2) Application with a scholarship request will be accepted during the first term of application which will end on 30th April, 2017.
**Extension requests may be available from countries with conflicting schedules due to academic term or exams.
|Organizer||International School of Science Founding Project / Katsuiku Education Foundation|